Yabimo - an international company for the needs of its projects is looking for:
Responsible for working with teams to implement non-functional requirements
• Responsible for working with teams for monitoring, alerting, automation, and other related improvements projects
• Define the implementation phases and work with teams on execution of agreed upon technical solutions and strategies
Serve as a technical contact on projects as assigned.
• Provide architectural guidance to applications to adhere to company's Enterprise Standards • Troubleshoot technology issues, using various internal and external resources.
• Participate in testing and evaluation of new technologies to ensure compatibility and functionality.
• Review tool sets regularly for efficiency, functionality, and cost for performance.
• Stay current on industry trends and new technologies and recommend future initiatives. • Work independently on tasks with minimal guidance.
• Work closely with internal customers to understand needs, technology landscape, and changing requirements.
• Develop a solid understanding of company's products and supported technologies.
•1+ years of operational experience (engineering, development technical lead with on-call duties, operations)
•1+ years experience with developing and deploying solution proof of concepts and capability demonstrations
•1+ years experience of System Administration or development responsibilities
•Experience supporting uniquely developed systems in a hosted environment
•Scripting language such as ruby, bash, PHP, python
•Production data center experience: firewalls, load balancers (F5), etc.
•Experience analyzing performance/load testing and security issues •Experience deploying and / or operating middleware solutions
•Knowledge of security technologies and techniques
•Knowledge of orchestration technologies and techniques
•Knowledge of system management technologies and techniques
•Proven analytical and troubleshooting skills.
•Experience in UNIX/Linux and Windows operating systems.
We are looking Candidates for our projects located in Poland.
Please attach your CV and copies of certificates confirming your qualifications to the following address: work.yabimo.com
Please add the following clause to your application:
“I hereby give consent to process my personal data included in the job application for the needs of the recruitment process conducted at present or in future by Yabimo Sp. z o.o. Sp. K. entered in the register of entities running an employment agency No. 8726 with the seat in Tarnow (33-100) at 9 Konarskiego Street (in accordance with the Act of August 29th, 1997 on Personal Data Protection (J. of L. of 1997, No. 133, item 883, as amended))”.